Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

I have a 2009 Kia Rio, what would cause my car (while

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Kia Rio, what would cause my car (while driving) to suddenly stall out and stop? It will restart with no problem. In the past, I've noticed the oil pressure and battery light came up. I took it to the dealer which could not retify any problems due no error codes. This morning it did again and the ignition light came on. It is driving me crazy without knowing what could be the problem.If you can help, I'd appreciate it.
Category: Kia
Expert:  David Gieswein replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can help you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can you please advise what seems to be the problem.

I was looking at what other people have done to fix this issue and they say the ignition coils are usually the cause. Do you have any misfire codes?

Do to no response I am opting out

Expert:  Gary replied 5 months ago.

new expert here did you still need help ?