Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I recently put on a new ignition for my 2010 Kia Forte, I

Customer Question

Good Afternoon,
I recently put on a new ignition for my 2010 Kia Forte, I got it all put on and wired in and when I turned the key the dash and all the lights turned on but when I went to turn it all the way (to start it) It did nothing...... I need help figuring out what happened.
By the way, the last owners who I acquired it from rerouted the ignition to a switch and a push button.
Thanks so much!!
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Do you understand wire diagrams and wire testing?

Did the vehicle start when you got it or are you getting the vehicle in a no crank, no start situation?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris