Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I am looking for kia sorento 2'5 deseil D4CB ENGINE BOLT

Customer Question

hi I am looking for kia sorento 2'5 deseil D4CB ENGINE BOLT TORQUE SETTINGS,CYLINDER HEAD BOLTS, MAIN BEARINGS BOLTS, BIG ENDS BOLTS ,FLY WHEEL BOLTS , VALVE GAP.
JA: Do you have the torque specs?
Customer: please help me torque specs for kia sorento 2,5 D D4CB ENGINE.
JA: What year is your Sorento?
Customer: 2004 YEAR MODEL
JA: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am doing engine overhaul
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2005 YEAR MODEL KIA SORENTO D4CB 2.5L ENGINE . DIESEL. LOOKING FOR ENGINE BOLT SPECS
MAIN BEARING BOLTS, BIG END BEARING BOLTS ,CYLINDER HEAD BOLTS , VALVE CLEARANCE.THANK YOU ***** MLAMBO
CELL(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this info has to be obtained from a dealer or local repair center in your area to get these specifications since no one has posted this info here.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete