Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Im trying to install A amp and 1 10" sub.I purchased A LDS3

Customer Question

Hi im trying to install A amp and 1 10" sub.I purchased A LDS3 2 Channel OEM Preamplifier for the rca hook up. How do I attach it??
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: I just purchased the audio equipment.amp,sub and the 2 Channel converter for the rca.I dont want to touch the factory deck.
JA: What is the model of your '10 Kia?
Customer: 2016, model FOR, body style 4D hatchBK
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive done car systems my whole life its just this new car audio stuff is new to me
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will you please call
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 11 months ago.

Hello, do you still need help with this?