Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

My engine light came on and registered P1115 code and cannot

Customer Question
figure out what it means...
my engine light came on and registered P1115 code and cannot figure out what it means. the manual doesn't show it. It is 2002 Sportage. I had the rad replaced, thermostat and so on. because it over heated. I think the cutch fan was the culprit.
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?
Customer: doesn' seem to be leaking
JA: Are you fixing your Sportage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a mechanic and the light just came on and put a mter on the this code showed up.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Kia
10/18/2016
Kia Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

Hello and thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today.

Is the car overheating now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what ever happened to my free analysis

Sorry, I am not sure what you are talking about, I am just an expert here trying to help you with your question.

To give you an educated response I have to ask some questions.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cancel this whole ordeal and dont charge for the initial $5.00 as I have not recieved anything. with every screen there is additional money I am not willing to pay an aditional$35.00 for your answer. so just cancel this.

I sent you off to customer service. They should be in touch.

Best of luck with the vehicle!!

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician