Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

The trip indicator light keeps erractically flashing and on

Customer Question
the way home yesterday my...
The trip indicator light keeps erractically flashing and on the way home yesterday my RPMs were over 3
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No because no indicator light is on
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Kia Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2012 rio
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: maybe - havent tried anything yet- justchecking
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The emission indicator light did come on once while driving but then went off
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Kia
8/27/2016
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • If your just getting instrument cluster issues but no engine or trans symptoms, this may just be the cluster. Can you do some diag with my help?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician