Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

2012 sorento

Customer Question
2012 sorento
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Kia
7/21/2016
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Did you do any pressure testing prior to adding freon?

The system will not work if overfilled.

Give me a guesstimate after 15 minutes of use. What would the outside temp be and the temp blowing out of the dash vents prior to you adding freon?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician