Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

I was just checking fan motors on 06 kia sorento now no communication

Customer Question

I was just checking fan motors on 06 kia sorento now no communication with ecm, abs module, or esp module
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was just checking the fan motors and lost all and will not start. no spark, fuel and no communication
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i am
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: everything i have schematics and nothing sticks out
JA: Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 year ago.
Hey ,sorry to hear about your car problem. Have you tried a simple reset ,disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it . You loosing all communication you could have unplugged something wiggling around in the fan area did you go back and look in that are you were working on to see if anything unplugged?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
an car will not start no fuel or spark
when u say no start , does it actually turns over and it doesn't start or it want even turn over and when u have key in ignition switch do u have any power what so ever on dashboard ?
does the engine spin while you attempting to start ?
if it does spin over while it spinning is the security light on dash flashing, constantly on or off at that time ?
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, how did you go about checking the fan motors?