Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Car will turn over but will not start want to know where the

Customer Question

Car will turn over but will not start want to know where the fuel pressure switch is located on a 2005 kia spectra
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Kia Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, there is no "fuel pressure switch" but lets try to figure this out. Do you definitely know you are not getting fuel?