sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

Still have the problem, brake lite on EBS lite on an buzzing

Customer Question

Still have the problem, brake lite on EBS lite on an buzzing still. Part purchased thru Kia.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been over 30 minutes'
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, what is the issue that you are having exactly? Also what year and model kia is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2003 Sedona
Brake light on and buzzer starts after 1/4 me. I purchased the art from the Kia dealer I was told to purchase this did not fix the problem. The Van has been to two different repair services.
Sorry I waited for too long for an answer last night. I went to bed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brake lite on buzzer starts after driven 1/4 mile. I purchased the part from the Kia dealer that I was told to purchase an this did not fix the problem.
What part did you replace? And what warning light is on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have written you the problem twice. Brake light is on brakes are okay EBS lite is on. I can drive 1/4 of a mile when the
brake light comes on an the buzzer, bells an whistles start.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I purchased was the BRAKE FLUID SENSOR SWITCH cost of $30.00 plus the service to put it on.
You are extremely vague with what you write so it isn't easy to understand, I'm going to open this to other experts.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!What fault code is currently setting?