Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a 2005 Kia Armani and have the P0320 error code. From

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Kia Armani and have the P0320 error code. From what I read this is usually a Ignition Failure Sensor. Usually with a failed Ignition Failure Sensor, the tach does not work. My tach is working fine. I have read about the Crankshaft Position Sensor and Cam Sensor but not sure which way to go? I was hoping for the Ignition Failure Sensor as this is much easier to change than the other options. Any advice? It would be nice if the P0320 error code would pertain to one part only.
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Kia Mechanic whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Kia Mechanic whenever you like. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Kia Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: When I start the car cold, there is a slight delay to the starter
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** code pretty much always means the ignition failure sensor has failed. I would just go ahead and replace at this point as its about a 98% the problem. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.