Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

Just snooping switched 12v option rear camera

Customer Question
just snooping for a switched...
just snooping for a switched 12v option for my rear camera
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: rear camera requires acc switched power supply - I have chosen the fuse box for the tidiest finish
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Kia
4/1/2016
Kia Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician  replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with this I need to know what year and model your Kia is. You can usually find a switched source in the fuse panel by taking your 12 volt test light and check each fuse with the key off and then on. A switch source fuse will only light with the key on and that would be the one to tie your circuit into.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician