Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Knudsen 2002 sportage keeps blowing the dash and running…

Customer Question
Knudsen 2002 sportage keeps...

Knudsen 2002 sportage keeps blowing the dash and running light fuse.. repeatedly..sometimes twice a day!! do I buy stock in fuses??

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Every thing works. I had new light bulbs put in and new fuse it droev perefect for 5 days then last night as I drove home the fuse blew again.. Everything else works awesome.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Kia
3/11/2016
Kia Mechanic: thomas hill,
 replied 2 years ago
thomas hill

Hi my name is***** will do my best to help you today

Kia Mechanic: thomas hill,
 replied 2 years ago

Do you have any lights out on the car running lights side lights brake lights?

Kia Mechanic: thomas hill,
 replied 2 years ago

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.

thomas hill
thomas hill
thomas hill