thomas hill
thomas hill,
Experience:  master tech at kia of east hatford ct
93151433

I had car serviced today by local shop changed and 2 new

Customer Question

i had car serviced today by local shop for oil changed and 2 new tires done to front end shaking at high speeds 65mph+. Now car will not start or able to turn key as if steering is locked up. I was advised to have towed to local Kia dealer.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I tried so far but no luck. I'm at work til 5:30 PM which I will try again to turn steering wheel while trying to start.
JA: Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: I'm aware the full throttle is needing to be cleaned by Kia dealer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  thomas hill replied 1 year ago.

Kia has a problem with the key ignitions getting jammed some times you can get it freed up by wiggling the ignition a lot but most of the time we have to change the ingnition

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u I will try after work today. otherwise it will be towed to a local Kia. Thank u for your help.

Please rate me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great!!

Thank you

if my answer has helped you please help me by rating or accepting my answer. this does not cost you any more it just allows me to be credited for my work. you can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. thank you