Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

Ron im the owner of a 2006 kia spectra and im having trouble

Customer Question

Hey ron im the owner of a 2006 kia spectra and im having trouble with my brake light and left turn signal, when the lights are turned on the left brake light and left turn signal are off.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kia spectra 2006 EX
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ron, could you give me some more details about what exactly is going wrong?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well to be exact the tag light, left brake light and left turn signal are off when t turn my lights on. The left brake light will work only when brakes are pressed but will go off once lights are turn on, left signal light is blinking fast and very dim.

Ok, have you checked the bulb, and the bulb socket for corrosion? Also to be sure that the correct bulb is installed?

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.