Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

My name is ***** *****, I have a 2005 KIA Sorento EX it

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****, I have a 2005 KIA Sorento EX it would intermittently give error code p000 and I was able to reset it. now it wont reset and my transmission is not changing gears automatically correctly. I checked the tran fluid. My theory is that it is a vacuum hose because all of the gears act funny
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can change gears manually ok. the engine runs rough for a while after changing gears
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Is that P000? Not actually a trouble code though.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I have never seen that code on one, but wait there may be another expert who has more. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.