Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2007 Kia Sedona that is showing code P0451, what

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Kia Sedona that is showing code P0451, what should I check for this code ? is there something that needs replacing ?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

This code is for the EVAP pressure sensor performance. This can be a faulty sensor, or a fuel tank vapor leak. Would you like me to upload the diagnostic steps for this code?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know what I can check for this code

Would you like me to upload the diagnostic steps for this code? If so I must do that in private communication.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure how do we do that ?

Earlier I sent an extended service offer that when accepted allows me to upload links.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris