Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

I am having problems with a 12 Kia Sorento PS.
, I just

Customer Question
Customer: I am having problems...
Customer: I am having problems with a 12 Kia Sorento PS.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just replaced a noisy pump, after bleeding the system, the steering is very stiff at idle as if there is no hydraulic assist.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Kia Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Kia
12/31/2015
Kia Mechanic: fix it man, Master Technician  replied 2 years ago
fix it man
fix it man, Master Technician

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if there is any assist if you rev the engine? Is it still making noise? Was the pump from the dealer?

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician