Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

Antenna broke off 2011 kia sorento. bought replacement and

Customer Question

antenna broke off 2011 kia sorento. bought replacement and trying to figure out how to replace
Category: Kia
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Is that the radio antenna in the back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im trying to remove the roof inside to get access to the wiring and remove the base of the antenna. Bought replacement from Kia and need to get this done as my car will be traveling on Wednesday for the holidays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im guessing there is an issue with this request
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well since you want more money to call me, and you asked me a question quickly and don't respond, that this is some scam to get my credit card number.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I don't want any money, that is most likely the site's auto phone call request. Sometimes it will tell me that you want a phone call. If you give me a minute I may be able to get the instructions for you, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Yes, to get to the inside part of the antenna the rear headliner has to be dropped down. The rear pillar trims have to come out as well.

.

Would you like those instructions?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following links. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5xj92lkdoap65r/Headliner.pdf?dl=0

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afj67p5rz5g19u7/Antenna.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Where did you go?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

"Im guessing there is an issue with this request"