Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

I have a 2016 Kia sportage & I want to put ds in. How do

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Kia sportage & I want to put hids in for headlights . How do I find the factory headlight wire to plug into the hid harness
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately due to the fact your Kia is a 2016 model year, Kia has not made the wiring diagram available to us in this forum. In order to gain access to them you are going to have to contact your Kia dealer as they should have access to them by now. I'm sorry we can not provide them to you just yet.