Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

How do i find a clatter in a 07 sedona?

Customer Question

how do i find a clatter in a 07 sedona?
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its in the front end of the car theres new bushings on the sway bar new ball joint new strut caps or bearings,and a new sway bar ends
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately with out being able to hear the noise you are describing its can be very hard to determine the cause. If its possible ,can you make a video of the noise while its occurring and post it to YouTube and send me a link so I can hear the noise and I will try and help you determine the source.