Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

My running lights on the drivers side are both (Front &

Customer Question

My running lights on the drivers side are both (Front & Back) not working. The two on the passenger side are working fine. Also please note that when I change bulbs on the drivers side with one that is good it still does not work. The turn signals, blinkers, and brake lights work just fine however.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a wiring fault causing this issue needing repaired to correct this issue here.If you have not inspected wiring for any issues this needs done and if any issues are found the affected wiring will need repaired to correct this here.If you have checked some wiring and no issues were found let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can u really justify charging me money for that reply?? That suggestion was of no help at all. Obviously I have inspected the wiring. And if I noticed an issue with it I wouldn't have asked for assistance at almost 20 a shot. Please refund my money.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as I wasn't aware the wiring had already been checked.Can you tell me what else has been done here at all to try and locate or resolve this issue so we can continue,thanks Pete.