Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Pete, I believe it is the proximity sensor located on the

Customer Question

Hi Pete, I believe it is the proximity sensor located on the lower rt of the front rebar. kia part for the sensor is 96400 3r000 it has an aiming screw similar to a fog lamp i am asuming to setthe face of it vertical to the floor-- Mark
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.
Unfortunately my info isn't showing me how to aim this here,most likely due to this being a new model and not all of the repair info being releases yet.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete