Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 2006 built like 2007 model Sedona .what gps Xm

Customer Question

I have a 2006 built like 2007 model Sedona .what gps Xm radio will fit?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Unfortunately my info is not showing the different part numbers for the 2006 and 2006 model years.If you are trying to stay factory and install a factory navigation system you will have to contact a dealer to see if this is even possible.On some models it can be done with a retro fit kit or with adding other components and having a dealer program it to your model here and on some models it isn't available as an option or can be done.In this case you would have to go to an accessory install facility/radio/navigation install facility to see if they can install one that is compatible with your vehicle and that will fit properly.
Thanks Pete