Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

Kia Forte EX: I have a 2006 kia forte ex and today I took the

Customer Question
I have a 2006 kia...
I have a 2006 kia forte ex and today I took the battery out to charge it tried to put it back in and now the car turns over but won't start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Kia
7/29/2015
Kia Mechanic: fix it man, Master Technician  replied 2 years ago
fix it man
fix it man, Master Technician
Hello, my name is***** you tell me if the car has been sitting for a while? Are there any warning lights flashing on the dash when cranking the engine?
The car has been sitting for a while but I started it earlier but had to take the battery off to charge it when we put it back on it wouldn't start
No more than 2 months
Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician