Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Kia Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Kia Rondo EX: need to remove upper plenum to change rear plugs

Customer Question

need to remove upper plenum to change rear plugs on 08 rondo v6. want to change spark plugs
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...The procedure to remove the upper intake is a bit lengthy and detailed, so for easier viewing/printing I've wrapped it up into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.