Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Kia Sorento LX: I have a code p0016 2008 kia sorento

Customer Question

I have a code p0016 for my 2008 kia sorento I already paid almost $1000 to get fix it and the car is in the same condition, the check engine light is on, again and again
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
where is my answer, I want my money back
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you are still needing some help on the problem you are having I will try and help you, post back if so and we can work from there. If you do not then you can contact customer support and they can process your refund. Let me know and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
give me a answer please
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
The fault code P0016 can be set by any of the following concerns, Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) GearContinuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) Oil Control Valve (OCV)Engine OilIn order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the steps.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/P0016%20%232%20Jul%2023.pdf