Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
Experience:  I have 25 years experience working on cars. I am also a factory trained Subaru and Nissan Tech.
2921078

Kia Sorento EX: I have a 2011 Kia Sorento (63,000 miles) and

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Kia Sorento (63,000 miles) and my radio died on me, along with blue tooth. Is this something that should be under warranty. I have never had a radio die on me in 40 years of driving. Thanks for any advice.
Gisela Barker
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I want my son-in-law to talk to someone when he comes home. Please advice.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,Sorry to say that the radio would only be covered with the 3yr/36,000 mile warranty the car came with. It is possible there is a fuse issue causing the problem if the unit won't power up at all, otherwise you will have to have some testing done to be sure it's actually the radio and not the wiring for it.Please let me know what more I can do to help.Thanks,What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.