Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic
Experience:  Shop Owner, Line Mechanic, Electronics
1609972

Kia Optima EX: where is the AC condenser located in reference

Customer Question

where is the AC condenser located in reference to the radiator
Category: Kia
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.You did not post if 4 cylinder or V6, but the Condenser is typically located in front of the Radiator to facilitate coolingClick Attachment below for the removal procedures on a 4 cylinder.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..