Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have no power Kia Sorento 2011. No dash lights. Only chi

Customer Question

I have no power Kia Sorento 2011. No dash lights. Only chimes.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The issue is solved. It was I think a fuse
Glad you got it resolved, since it was a blown fuse, it will return if you did not repair teh shorted circuit. So if you find that you do still need help, just let me know.