Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Kia Soul: . I have Kia Soul 2010 with sudden acceleration.

Customer Question

Hi. I have Kia Soul 2010 with sudden acceleration. Brakes doesn't stop the car, so I have to switch to Neutral to have control.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect and make sure no floor mats are pushing on the gas pedal.If this is found to be o.k. this may be an issue with the accelerator pedal sensor itself as it can fail in some cases and cause issues.
I would have the fault codes checked using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete