Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Owner of a 2015 KIA Optima with a 2.4 liter engine and I do…

Customer Question
Owner of a 2015 KIA...
Owner of a 2015 KIA Optima with a 2.4 liter engine and I do my own maintenance of my vehicle. I want to put a fine aluminum screen in front of air conditioner and radiator core to keep bugs from getting in between the core fine so how do you remove the front upper grille unit? I also like to install a toggle switch somewhere under steering wheel to turn red courtesy light off that is up in ceiling behind the control switch for sun roof so can you tell me the wire color code that feed power to the light unit and where about it would located under dash and so? And I would like a list of the inspection check that are done on vehicle for the 5000 - 10000 - 15000 Mile checks and so on Look forward to your reply on this and Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Kia
Answered in 1 day by:
6/22/2015
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
I have not receive any response to the three questions that asked for on my 2015 KIA Optima back on the 6/20th?
The website limits us to addressing only one concern per question, though you can open and ask in new questions. The 15 model year directions are not available yet, the 14 model directions are shown in the file below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/14kiagrile.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris