Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Kia Sorento EX: my 2011 sorrento was driving along when the

Customer Question

my 2011 sorrento was driving along when the radio flashed ( nav system ) then the car started to lose power and all the lights were on the dashboard. I had to get a jump then i drove it home with the headlights off and the lights still on the dashboard. I had the battery charged since but the dash lights are still on and no radio screen.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the battery went dead on you then one other thing you will want to do is to have the charging system tested to make sure the alternator is putting out the proper charging voltage (14volts engine running.) If the battery and the charging system check okay the try doing a system re-boot. To do this remove both battery cable and touch them together for a couple of minutes and then reconnect them and restart the engine and see if the problem clears.