Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Kia Sedona LX: My passenger seat is stuck in the recline p

Customer Question

My passenger seat is stuck in the recline position
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Will the tilt lever raise up and down or is it stuck? Most likely the locking jaw in the seat back hinge is not releasing. Do you have the skills to remove the seat and trim covers so we can get to the hinge to check it out?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris