Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Kia Rio LX: 09 kia rio with no check engine light. When i start…

Customer Question
09 kia rio with no...
09 kia rio with no check engine light. When i start the car in the morning all is good drive 4 min to the gas station wont start back. leave it in park or neutral dies. takes 15min-2 hrs to start engine turns over wont crank. also once i arrive at work 40 miles. if i try to restart with in 1 hr it will just turn over. no crank.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Kia
6/3/2015
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris