Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

I have an 07 Kia condo by. The engine turns over but does

Customer Question
Hi, I have an 07...
Hi, I have an 07 Kia condo by. The engine turns over but does not start. It has had issues with starting before but has always started on the 2nd or 3rd try
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Kia
5/31/2015
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Let me know the results on these questions. Is there an issue with the theft light with the key on? Is there fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?
Let me know if you can do these and or need help doing so.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician