Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Kia Sedona: I have a 2004 KIA sedona. Just wanted to know if…

Customer Question
I have a 2004 KIA...
I have a 2004 KIA sedona. Just wanted to know if its ok to add lucas oil additive to the oil I have in my van already? Going on a trip and wanna make sure everything is ok!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Kia
Thank u for ur help
5/23/2015
Kia Mechanic: EricFromCT, Technician replied 3 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
It is not recommended to add lucas oil to existing used oil. The correct way to add lucas is to have your oil changed and substitute the amount of oil with the amount of lucas you want to do. It is best to substitute only about 1/2 - 1 quart of oil per oil change. Thanks, Eric
Thank you for using Just Answer and please rate the service provided. Thank you.