Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Can you change from without leveling headlight to with leveling headlights on a kia amanti 2004?

can you change from without...
can you change from without leveling headlight to with leveling headlights on a kia amanti 2004.
2/1/2014
Kia Mechanic: FlatRate572, KIA MASTER ELITE replied 8 years ago
FlatRate572
FlatRate572, KIA MASTER ELITE
I'm ready to answer your KIA questions right now.
We have had this question asked quite a few times, at the dealer, and the answer is yes but at a huge cost.
The only way to upgrade to that feature, is with a complete overhaul of the electrical system....... New harness's, body control module, fuse box's, etacs unit, headlamp assemblies, and in some cases from what I remember is a new instrument cluster, and headlamp switch's. From what I remember the last quote for this was around 3,000 dollars parts and labor.
FlatRate572
FlatRate572, KIA MASTER ELITE