Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

2005 kia sorento: torque specs..intake..timing belt

Customer Question

I need torque specs for 2005 kia sorento intake specs head torque and timing belt specs
Category: Kia
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Here you go:

INTAKE MANIFOLD:

Fig. Intake manifold and related components

To install:

1. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, while using the following torque values:

Lower intake manifold nuts, in sequence to: 15-17 ft. lbs. (20-23 Nm)
    Surge tank stay bolts: 11-14 ft. lbs. (15-20 Nm)

CYLINDER HEAD SPECS:

To install:

1. Install the cylinder heads with new gaskets. Tighten the bolts in sequence to 75-82 ft. lbs. (105-115 Nm).

TIMING BELT SPECS:

torques specs listed in second diagram:

Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

you requested the torque specs for the intake manifold, the cylinder head and the timing belt. I sent you all these as well as tightening sequences and timing belt timing marks. Unless you have a question specific to these values, you do need to click the accept button at this time per the customer agreement as this is a paysite.

If you have a subscription service, you still need to click the accept button, however you are NOT charged again.

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just want to make sure that my card will not be charged again no monthly charges or anything
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

unless you signed up for a monthly subscription, which you would know as you have agree to it, you are NOT charged again. the clicking of the accept button just finalizes your transaction. it does NOT charge you again