Kia

Connect one-on-one with a verified kia mechanic who will answer your question

Mike V.
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

More related answers
All kia mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2011 Kia Optima 4 cyl turbo. At last regular
internal88
internal88, Product Manger
I have a 2011 Kia Optima 4 cyl turbo. At last regular service the shop said the was a crack in the radiator and oil was getting into the coolant. Repaired radiator and flushed, new coolant and checked… read more
Radiator fan does not turn on. And yes. Fuses are good. 2008
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
Jumped power to fan and it worked. Replaced thermo sensor, didn't solve the problem … read more
I replaced the radiator and upper and lower hoses in a 2003
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, master technition
I replaced the radiator and upper and lower hoses in a 2003 Kia Sedona with a 3.5L V-6. The vehicle is still overheating but not losing antifreeze. Should I try replacing the thermostat? … read more
My heat stop working, No leaks and and coolant is fine
internal88
internal88, Product Manger
No leaks and and coolant is fine nothing blows out when I turn it on … read more
kia sportage: I have a 2001 kia sportage with a 2.0 4 cylinder.
mr. b. rector
mr. b. rector, kia mechanic
I have a 2001 kia sportage with a 2.0 4 cylinder. It started to run hot in the summer with the AC on sitting in traffic. When I turn the AC off, the temp would go back to normal. Now it starts to run … read more
Kia Carnival (Sedona): Kia Sedona 2007 3.8 EX model. Engine
Jerry, Service consultant
Kia Sedona 2007 3.8 EX model. Engine starts to overheat when stuck in traffic queues in excess of 1 hour. Fans seem to click on and off very frequently even with the a/c switched on to very cold setti… read more
Kia Sportage: Is it possible for a 2006 Kia sportage 2.0 liter
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Is it possible for a 2006 Kia sportage 2.0 liter to stop power to the Ac compressor if the engine coolant is low?… read more
Kia Sportage: i have a 1999 kia sportage with the 2.0 liter
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
i have a 1999 kia sportage with the 2.0 liter engine. it has been running hot especialy with the a/c on. My friend has flushed and backflushed and filled. also, replaced thermostat, and the waterpump … read more
kia optima: i have a 2004 KIA optima 2.7 v6 the heads where
AMD
AMD, Master Automobile Technician
i have a 2004 KIA optima 2.7 v6 the heads where just done and a new water pump and timing belt new cap on the radiator new tps sensor new maf sensor and new IAT sensor it keeps getting hot over the ha… read more
Kia Sportage EX: I have a 2001 Kia Sportage 4X4 130,XXX miles.
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
I have a 2001 Kia Sportage 4X4 130,XXX miles. Overheating so I replaced the thermostat (192 degree) switch and sensor, flushed entire system (it needed) no leaks in the radiator and water is ciruclati… read more
Kia Sportage LX: I have a 2007 Kia Sportage. Just recently
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
I have a 2007 Kia Sportage. Just recently the A/c has been acting strangely. When i first begin driving, the A/c is very cold. As long as my speed is above 65 it remains cold. But if i get stuck in tr… read more
Why does my kia sportage overheat after driving to work
internal88
internal88, Product Manger
why does my kia sportage overheat after driving to work which takes 1 hour park then drives home when stopped radiator boils… read more
Kia Sedona EX: Hi, our KIA Sedona 2004 model has started overheating
AMD
AMD, Master Automobile Technician
Hi, our KIA Sedona 2004 model has started overheating and the AC is blowing hot air. We had two totally different estimates about how to fix it. Midas says the compressor at a 1600 dollar price tag. S… read more
Hello my name Ken. I have a 2004 Kia Sedona EX. It is overheating.
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
Hello my name Ken. I have a 2004 Kia Sedona EX. It is overheating. When I drive it is fine. But when I stop the temperature gauge goes up. What is the problem?… read more
1999 kia sportage: timing belt..ticking..lifters..car back and it ran
SuperDave
SuperDave, auto technician
I have a 1999 kia sportage....i had the timing belt and water pump replaced. it also had a ticking so the mechanic replaced the lifters. i got the car back and it ran hot. since then I have had the wa… read more
2001 KIA Sportage: temperature gauge..slowly..city traffic..going down
Jerry, Service consultant
2001 KIA Sportage temperature gauge started rising very slowly and never reaches the normal level unless in city traffic; coasting or going down hills causes it to fall close to the C level, and thus … read more
2005 Kia Optima: overheat..n-go traffic, or when idling..slowing down
Dan, Automotive Technician
We have a 2005 Kia Optima. Yesterday, it was trying to overheat in stop-n-go traffic, or when idling. It would cool down if we were going 40+ w/o having to stop, with us just slowing down from time to… read more
overheating..engine light..maf sensor make the engine to overheat
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
car is overheating? also engine light is on code is P0102 well the MAF sensor make the engine to overheat?… read more