Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I need assistance retrieving a code for my RHB stereo in…

Customer Question
I need assistance retrieving a...
I need assistance retrieving a code for my RHB stereo in 2016 Jeep Wrangler
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Jeep
Radio Serial number is *****
Vehicle Vin 1C4BJWEG8GL193456
The radio will be going into a different Jeep if you need that vin number instead. Just let me know. Thanks
5/27/2018
Jeep Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer prohibits the posting of radio codes here.

There are two ways you could obtain the code.You can try http://www.radio-code.com and they should be able to supply the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you, usually for free.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.