Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Security code for rhb radio vin #1c4njpcb6fd221208. Radio…

Customer Question
Security code for rhb...

Security code for rhb radio vin #1c4njpcb6fd221208

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Radio id# *****

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

Its a 2015 jeep patriot, no code for it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Patriot yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed battery, no security code for radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need the code

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Jeep
5/26/2018
Jeep Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 30 days ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer prohibits the posting of radio codes here.

There are two ways you could obtain the code.You can try http://www.radio-code.com and they should be able to supply the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you, usually for free.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
It’s ok. I called the dealer and they gave me the code.

Great!