Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

No brake lights. Replaced brake light switch. No change.

Customer Question
No brake lights. Replaced...

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

Yes fluid level between max & min. Change unknown. What effect would changing fluid have?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your MINI?

What MINI. I have a jeep

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

What are you talking about MINI?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

YOU ATE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION ABOUT MINI?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

what year is the jeep and model so I can look up the brake light circuit