Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I have a 2012 Liberty sport. How do you disconnect the

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 Liberty sport. How do you disconnect the wiring harness from the electrical fan in the radiator shroud

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the car been overheating? Have you checked the fuses?

I just need to remove the shroud to fix a pulley that broke on the engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fixing it myself. I just need to disconnect the connector for the electric fan mounted on the shroud

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Jeep
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW THE REMOVE AND REPLACE PROCEDURE FOR THR FAN SHOWING THE CONNECTOR , BUT KEEP IN MIND THERE A SMALL PLASTIC TAB NEEDS TO BE PUSHED IN THEN PULL ON CONNECTOR TO RELEASE ,EASIER SAID THAN DONE, TRY THE WIGGLE MOTION WHILE PULLING UP AND PRESSING ON THE PLASTIC TBA TO RELASE

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.