Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

My durango radio is asking for a code \ No manual and yes…

Customer Question
My durango radio is...

My durango radio is asking for a code \

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

No manual and yes the batter whent dead

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Durango?

14

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i changed the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nop

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Jeep
3/22/2018
Jeep Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

NEW RULES to follow:
I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for
your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your
radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want
to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can
get the code from your dealer for free by showing proof of
ownership.

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.

Thanks, Ron

Ok

Great, thanks again, and please remember to rate me 5 stars now and do keep this link just in case you have any more questions.

I don't get credit for helping you unless you rate me.

Thanks again, Ron