Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

My keep has full battery all acc working no response when…

Customer Question
My keep has full...

My keep has full battery all acc working no response when key is turned

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

Car is in pqrk

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2002 keep liberty sport

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked battery it is ok all acc work. No rersponse when is turned

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Jeep
3/19/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

With the key in the run position if you short across both wires at the starter will itcrankk and will it start?

Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris