Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

My jeep is change gears but it seem like it still in a low…

Customer Question
my jeep is change gears...
my jeep is change gears but it seem like it still in a low gear
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Jeep
3/17/2018
Jeep Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Without a problem description I have to wonder if you're hearing an abnormal noise that is causing you to think it isn't shifting, if in fact it actually is. You may have tire or wheel bearing noise, it could be coming from one of the differentials.

Can you describe exactly what you're experiencing?