Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Have a B0035 and a bo456 code. That's the codes I get along…

Customer Question
Have a B0035 and...

Have a B0035 and a bo456 code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

That's the codes I get along with a P0700

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

2000 Grand Cherokee 4.7, 45rfe tran

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced input and output speed sensors, solenoid pack and pressure sensor

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Jeep
3/14/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Mark, 22 Year Factory trained technician replied 1 month ago
Mark
Mark, 22 Year Factory trained technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

What is the concern you are having with your Jeep?

If it is a transmission related issue then we need to get the transmission codes. Do you have those codes?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
B0035, B0456, using a Autel MaxiDas scanner to read TCM codes

Ok, those aren't transmission codes though. They will be P07XX.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Those are transmission control module codes, at least that's what my scanner says. The codes b0035 and b0456 would probably be in a service manual which I do not have for this vehicle.

Thanks for the reply. I am a dealer tech and ran those codes through our database and it came back with no results. I've never seen a "B" code for transmissions. I would suggest you try a different scan tool.

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman