Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

Can I get the security code to serial number /

Customer Question
T00AM2965T0249...
Can I get the security code to serial number / T00AM2965T0249
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Jeep
I swapped radios from my wife's Jeep and mine to hers. I need the code to the other radio as well please. T00AM1246T0064
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Jeep Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.