Jeep

Have Jeep questions? Ask a Jeep repair expert for answers

I'm needing a wiring diagram for 2001 jeep laredo. Someone…

Customer Question
I'm needing a wiring...

I'm needing a wiring diagram for 2001 jeep laredo.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Jeep. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Someone replaced motors and I don't know where to plug everything up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Jeep
Hey mechanic, where u at. I need my question answered.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Jeep Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are you needing the engine wire diagram?

What liter engine?

the engine wire diagram. 4 liter

Here is that diagram. https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4w2cfi0towh8a3/01laredo.pdf?dl=0

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris